Sunday, March 12, 2006

March 12 - Moving On

Starbucks coffee and maple scone. Now part of weekend life. Also now part of weekend life, about once monthly, is blogging. I’ve come to enjoy putting a blog together. However, this blog was set up to document my HCV treatment course and that is completed. Successfully completed! It seems reasonable to close this blog. Moving on is important, both from the perspective of maintaining a hepatitis C focus on this site, and for personal development. This will be the final post for the HCV Treatment Journal. I’ll leave it online, with the hope that it may be useful for others having to face similar circumstances.

I’ve made many wonderful connections with some truly amazing people through this experience. Will continue to monitor both Ron’s forum and the SLO hep C message board, and will be checking in on the personal blogs of other hep C sufferers (links on sidebar). Want to shout out a huge thank you to everyone – you’ll never know just how much you’ve helped me get through this.

Will be setting up a new “Sue, Toronto” blog, to continue blogging about things in general: yoga, walking, Toronto, photos, the randomness of the universe, Toronto, etc… because I really do like to blog!

New blog site is www.neosuetoronto.blogspot.com

Really hope to hear from some of the people who drop by this site and, of course, anyone is welcome. It’ll probably take a little while until a reasonable post gets put together, but I’ll definitely be there.

All best wishes to everyone embarking on, going through, or having completed the HCV treatment journey. Not totally fun, but a journey that may open doors and bring forward perspectives not previously considered and unexpectedly mind altering. A very positive experience after all.
Sue

15 Comments:

Blogger peter said...

Hi, Sue

Yes, it seems like life moves on. I understand your putting the Hep C blog to rest; it's been feeling for some time that it's time to do that for mine, since HCV isn't my focus these days.

I look forward to your new blog.

Peter

10:46 AM  
Blogger carol said...

Hi Sue,

It's wonderful that you now feel able to move forward.
I am sure that this blog will will be very useful to others on the HCV warpath.
It's been great to have your company along the way and so pleased you are now clear.
Will stay in touch on the new blog.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Punjtun said...

Hi Sue,

i hope you are enjoying your life. your blog has been very useful for others. God bless you.please keep in tuch.
all the best.
Ijaz

5:19 AM  
Blogger lu said...

Well Sue I must say reading your last blog has brought tears to my eyes, not in a sad way but just so poignant and honest. The end of a journey for you, and time to thoughtfully close your blog. I have so appreciated being in touch with you, your support and strength has been amazing and inspirational for me. Thank you.

I will look forward to reading all about your life beyond hepc, and of course seeing your wonderful photos.

Lu

12:46 PM  
Blogger Sue, Toronto said...

Hi Peter,

The moving on is inevitable and important to flow with, I think. As we've noticed, life just isn't static. Please do stop by the new blog, which I hope to have going within the next couple of weeks - really would like to hear how you're doing. Look forward to hearing from you! Take care Peter,
Sue

8:07 AM  
Blogger Sue, Toronto said...

Hi Carol,

Thank you so much for being a sane voice from the reality side of things throughout this journey. Hugely appreciated. Look forward to staying connected on the new blog. All best wishes,
Sue

8:10 AM  
Blogger Sue, Toronto said...

Hi Ijaz,

So nice to hear from you! I'll definitely be stopping by your blog to hear how you are doing and hope you'll check out my new one. Thank you for your continued prayers, Ijaz. My hopes and prayers are with you also.
Sue

8:12 AM  
Blogger Sue, Toronto said...

Hi Lu,

I really hope that the hepC journey is over for you, as well. Would like to keep in touch and will continue to stop by your blog - please do visit my new one.

Thank you for everything Lu. Feel like I've laughed and cried with you during our treatments. Wish truly wonderful things for you.
Sue

8:16 AM  
Blogger Sue, Toronto said...

Hi Jane,

Know what you mean about moving on. Its bittersweet in some ways (but mostly sweet!). Will you be starting up another blog?

Thank you for all of your kindness and support through our shared journeys. May all of your wishes come true too!
Sue

7:34 PM  
Blogger Sue, Toronto said...

Hi Jeff,

Damn. Large bummer. I'm so sorry to hear this news.

Hope that the jungle gives you time to destress. Have left you reply on my new blog as well. Thinking of you,
Sue

7:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sue, I am so glad to have just found your blog. I have been crying the whole time reading it. My husband is going through treatment right now and I feel isolated regarding the ongoing challenges we face together resulting from the treatment. Again thank you for sharing.

Jennifer

11:11 AM  
Blogger Sue, Toronto said...

Hi Jennifer,

Am so glad you found my blog and hope that the links on the side bar will provide you with connections and information that might be valuable. You are definitely not alone.

It's a challenging process, being faced with a chronic disease, the treatment for which can be debilitating itself. You and your husband are in my thoughts.

Sue

1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am doing a study for a non-profit HCV group in Kansas City, MO. You can help us by taking this brief survey.

Any information you provide will be kept confidential.

6:33 PM  
Anonymous sisca said...

i love the way you tell a life story about hep c in that positive way. you are right, live must go on. keep up the spirit Girl!

3:41 AM  
Blogger rahul said...

Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you



Cleaning services Toronto

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home