Thursday, March 31, 2005

March 31 - Busy!!

Wow. Am so busy at work, there is no time to think about whether or not I'm feeling okay. I think this is a good thing and the week is flying by. Plus, it's interesting work! If only I had more hands, more time.... just never enough to go around!

After work today had a shiatsu massage and am feeling relaxed and centred. See nurse Sharon tomorrow morning at 7:30 to get blood work done and talk about how things are going. Shot #9 tomorrow night. Sharon always calls later, around dinner, on the day I see her and lets me know the results of my bloodwork - last week ALT down to 26. When I was diagnosed with hcv, it was around 180.

After reading Wendy's blog (this woman has fabulous ideas), have calculated the date of my last shot: Friday, July 15th. The day after my 48th birthday. I think that's a pretty remarkable gift!

2 Comments:

Blogger Wendy Kay said...

Thanks Sue,

I'm glad you think I have 'fabulous ideas'. My last shot is just after my birthday too.
I will be 57 this year, I never thought I'd make it to this age, and never imagined I'd have a chance to 'wrap up' and come to terms with the past in this way.
It just goes to show we dont know what is in store for us.
I feel lucky because, every day is 24 hours of 'extra time'(to use football terminology) and a gift. This whole experience is part of my incredible journey.

Remember to drink plenty of water.

Wendy

2:43 AM  
Blogger Jonathan Colam said...

Hi Sue,

My last shot date is 10 June, my end of treatment is 17 June. They are marked on the new wall planner I acquired yesterday.

With any luck and a head wind I should get confirmation of my SVR for my 35th birthday in November.

Jonathan

4:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home