Thursday, April 07, 2005

April 7 - Bits and Bites

Hmmmm, had composed a blog and then lost it. Just a touch frustrating. Let's try once more...

Thursday evening. Our son's up at his high school watching the older grades perform a talent night. Ron and I had baked salmon with cajun herbs for dinner, with roasted potatoes and a broccoli salad, with yellow and green peppers, and garlic. Very yum! I know some people have said that they have no appetite on treatment. Quite the opposite for me. Am loving food, more than ever in life! Used to skip meals, but no longer, now look forward to each and every one! Fortunately, has not meant massive weight increase. Have neither gained nor lost one pound since commencing treatment.

Last night was at best friend Barb's for dinner. She ordered in Indian (more great food!). Also gave me a gift of very cute earrings, with little brown stones and coiled silver. Wore them today and they looked fabulous with my scrubs (well, as fabulous as anything looks with scrubs - hospital not exactly high fashion site).

Tonight, I was met at our door by my friend Ligia bearing gift of frozen 7 cheese vegetarian lasagna, with a pound cake, for tomorrow night's dinner so that I don't feel obligated to cook post injection. Am telling you, these are the most wonderful friends anyone could ask for. Wow.

Watched very cool movie a couple of nights ago called "What the bleep do we know". Certainly not to everyone's taste, but I liked it. Bit of a mix of quantum physics, neuropsychology and mysticism. Of the we internally create our external reality genre. Interesting. Anyone else interested can check out website at www.whatthebleep.com/. We grabbed the dvd from our local video store.

Okay, off to take postdinner ribavirin and milk thistle (coffee and liqueur alternative for hepc champions!). Tomorrow Friday already - can't believe how quickly the time is flying by!

Sue

2 Comments:

Blogger Paul said...

Hi Sue,
Re lost post.
Martin Bolton told me how to write in word and then transfer to blog.
Saved me lots of frustration.
Still have his instructions if you want them.
Pleased you are O.K.
Hope your shot goes well tonight.

Paul.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Sue, Toronto said...

Dear Paul,

Thank you, I would love to have the info on transferring from word - assume it's some kind of cut and paste thing?

Sue

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home